Thursday, October 13, 2011

ahhhh

I have turned into such a geek lately not that is a bad thing i love it. Since the xbox has come into my life my world is now taken over by games i even went to EB games today. When i go there with Andre I'm normally bored off my tits but this time i was in heaven looking at all the games :) I ended up buying the 40 game sega megadrive collection with most of the sonic the hedgehog games, streets of rage 1,2 and 3 (fuck yeah !!! ) Golden Axe and all of the childhood games i used to play.
Also brought Left for dead 2 which Ando is playing now but i don't like it or I'm simple not used of the controls but have seriously gotten hooked on de blob 2 haha yep officially a geek now and wouldn't have it any other way. Any who i am off to read and drink my hot chocolate while i wait for the new i0s 5 to install in my phone (hooray !! )

No comments:

Post a Comment