Thursday, October 13, 2011

well i am back :)

I made another blogger i dont really know what i would be using it for since i am shit with words and writing but i am heading more for like a book review kind of thing since i am reading alot :D Well i might as well just start telling a bit about myself. 1. I am a mother of 2 boys Harry who is 3 and Benjamin (aka Peely) who is 2 next month. 2. I recently moved to Northcote and absoulty love it. I used to live in Caroline Springs but i hated it nothing like it is on the tv ads lol. 3. I have 10 tattoos and a almost complete half sleeve it is not finished yet ( hopefully before summer ) 4. I love reading i could read all day long. 5. We recently brought a xbox and i have become hooked on it. Seriously if u left me in a room with xbox a 4 pack of redbulls, endless coffee,books and cigerettes i would be a very happy girl. and yep thats all i can think of

No comments:

Post a Comment