Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our weekend trip :D

On Friday we went to warrnambool i was meant to be going up there for a friends funeral but i couldn't make it at that time. Also was meant to be seeing my best friend but the only time i am down his up in Queensland but all in all i had a fun time even if it was only for a short time. We left Melbourne at 6.30 and kids fell asleep at 7 so the whole trip was pleasant. We arrived at Figtree Motor inn at 12am and Harry was wide awake. Going to the Figtree brought back so many memories i went camping there when i was 16 with an ex even though we lived around the corner we just wanted to do something different. Other memories is when me, Brad and Zoe would sneak in all the time to use the pool. I never thought i would be back there with a family. I love warrnambool and surrounding suburbs part of me will always be a country girl. After a semi ok sleep we went to thunder point and other beaches actually wanted to go on the beach to walk but it was raining pretty hard. Then we saw my lovely Shae and her new baby Gypsy Nirvana she gave me some xbox games ( fuck yeah ) I miss that girl so much. Then at 3 we set off to home but the long way Thur Great ocean road which adds another 2 hrs to get home. I haven't driven so much in one go but it was so impressed the boys were so well behaved. We went to the 12 apostles (more like 7 now) took so photos (which ill upload later) Then we found a creepy little cemetery which is awesome because i love cemeteries. Then we went to cape otway to see the light house but of course it was blocked off got really angry about that because i have always wanted to see that lighthouse. Finally we stopped at Apollo Bay for a final feed and drinks then off home. I was so knackered when i got home but i had a freaking awesome time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment