Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wierd

Ever since i was 14 i have always been interested in occult such as Satan, Demons and Ghost i love it all. Now i am not a Satanist i am just drawn in by all this stuff. I love Cemetries as wierd as this is going to sound i feel very connected when i am there i kind of feel at peace.
I love reading about rituals, witches and stories about people who have sold their souls to the devil. I read a blog today about Lil Wayne and how he sold his soul i have to say that story as well as the video that went with it creeped me the hell out, It is all so fasinating.
I love hearing about ghost stories i could tell you about my ghostly experiences but i'll leave it for another time when i can be able to think and not be distracted.
Argh i better go i want to write more but the boys are not allowin me to do so it is a bye for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment