Monday, October 17, 2011

The question i have always dreaded

So Harry is getting into the phase of asking everything " why mummy " I understand his just Curious about things but everything i do ' Why you doing the dishes mummy, Why are you cleaning mummy, If he gets in trouble Why mummy. It is starting to do my head in as cute as it is.. Every second word is why.

On Another topic its Peelys 2nd Birthday soon and have no idea what to do. My place is very small to do anything and i don't want to hire a room at a playcenter because none of my friends have children. Then there is the question who do i ask do i still invite my cousin who is still pissed off at me for something tottally stupid that happened months ago and is being a stubborn shit or do i just make it friends. I seem to have no time for some family lately. Its kinda stressing me out.

Its times like these that i wish i was in Perth with Andre's family and my nieces ( who are the same age as the boys)

No comments:

Post a Comment